At AROW we specialize in the design and production of transportation windows and glazing systems for major North American bus and recreational vehicle and equipment manufactures.
The company is known in the mass transit industry for manufacturing windows that are proven to last, offering an uncompromising commitment to product support throughout the life of a vehicle. Whether you are looking for framed or frameless windows, AROW has you covered. All of our windows come with the following features:
- Available in four different glazing options: acrylic glazing, laminated safety glass, polycarbonate glazing, and tempered glass.
- Graffiti protection options available to extend the life of the window glazing and reduce graffiti.
- Superior weather-tight designs result in consistent performance throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Optional quick-change glass configuration permits fast glass replacement.
- Stainless steel fasteners and hardware result in long-lasting, functional performance.
- Comprehensive testing assures adherence to all applicable ANSI, SAE, and FMVSS standards.
Envision Window Series
The new skid steer window designed by AROW is ideal for operators looking for a window that is easy to operate, easy to clean and won’t get in the way of their work.
Key characteristics for the window include:
- The operator is able to effortlessly open the window by rotating the latch handle in an upward motion and sliding the sash to the desired location.
- Rotating the latch handle down locks the window in place.
- With the latch handle in the lock position, the projection of the latch into the interior of the vehicle is kept to a minimum.
- The spring loaded latch retention bar prevents the slider sash from jumping out of the PVC track during operation of the vehicle.
- With the retention bar depressed, the sash can be lifted up and removed for cleaning.